Wanted: RPMs Metal Heroes

Started by engledogg, August 08, 2010, 02:32:33 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

engledogg

August 08, 2010, 02:32:33 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Hey guys,

Not sure if you guys collect the RPMs, but I do, so I thought I'd throw this out there.

Dollar Tree (not to be confused with Family Dollar or Dollar General) currently has RPMs for $1.  Most stores only got in the horizontal packaging Speed, Commander, and Combat Series figures (Optimus Prime, Autobot Ratchet, Speed Series Bumblebee, Commander Series Bumblebee, Megatron, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Jolt, Barricade, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Sideways), but some stores actually got a few of the Metal Heroes series figures!

I found Bumblebee, Jetfire, and Optimus Prime, but I can't help but think that the rest of them might have been released as well.

So if you guys are out and about shopping and come across the other Metal Heroes series figures (Barricade, Highway Patrol Barricade, Soundwave, Ironhide, and Sideswipe) and could snag me any of those that you can find, I'd be super grateful.  Of course, I'd pay ya, cover shipping, tax, etc.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Kookaburra

August 22, 2010, 12:21:01 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
I can swing by the local dollar store tomorrow- do you have any pictures of what the packaging would look like?
<a href="http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=1219" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=1219</a>

engledogg

August 22, 2010, 08:48:42 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Unfortunately, it looks more and more like the rest will never be released here in the States (the RPMs versions anyway)...from what I've read, only Prime, Bumblebee, and Jetfire made their way to Dollar Tree.  :(

Thanks for reading,
MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Go Up