Multiple Bots in Gallery Pictures

Started by Goldenboy, July 28, 2011, 12:43:06 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Goldenboy

July 28, 2011, 12:43:06 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Hiya Max and Mods,

I was just wondering what the policy is on photo submissions that include bots other than the profile bot.
Obviously I'm not talking about the important front and side mug shots for Robot and Alt modes, but more the gallery stuff where we get to photo bots with their weapon loadouts in cool poses, etc.

The sort of things I'm interested in ;
Group shots of "Teams" -  Seekers/Coneheads, Gestalt Team Members, Car Brothers, Cassettes, etc
Shared Molds - Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, Sideswipe and Red Alert, Prime and Magnus, etc
Comparisons - G1 vs G2, Henkei vs Classics, Generations vs United, Movie 2007 Bumblebee vs DOTM Bumblebee, etc
Rivals/Battles - Same generation/line Optimus vs Megatron, Blaster vs Soundwave, Superion vs Devastator, etc
Canon/Random Funny Stuff - Someone blowing Waspinator's head off, etc

I think these could be fun for the gallery (and useful when it comes to comparisons between Hasbro/Takara, etc *coughseibertroncough*) - but I realise this is a profiling and collecting database, so non-reference photos might not be too welcome.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Cheers, Andy    :)

tusko

July 28, 2011, 07:47:26 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
I'd like to see a tagging system for pictures posted on the site.
That way the collection profile is fixed..... but all other group and candid photos on the site are searchable.

shmax

July 28, 2011, 09:01:13 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Quote from: "Goldenboy"
I was just wondering what the policy is on photo submissions that include bots other than the profile bot
As far as I'm concerned it's wide open and you can go nuts. We'll still enforce certain guidelines (focus, relevance) but really the gallery is there to have fun with. I also suggest using the "caption" feature to identify any extra toys in each photo (until we finish the photo tagging feature). We'll have to see what Ed thinks, as he does most of the reviewing around here...

Quote from: "tusko"
I'd like to see a tagging system for pictures posted on the site.
It's in development! It's going to be so awesome your head just may explode.

Go Up