Orange Devastator Kreon - where?

Started by ScottyP, December 10, 2012, 09:59:20 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ScottyP

So I've seen this Orange Variant of the Devastator Kreon around the internet, and in an ebay auction or two.  Anyone here know how to get one, outside of said ebay auctions?

engledogg

It was available in Canada at TRU (about a month or so ago) as a freebie with a Kre-O purchase of $20.

Maybe it will come to the States...that would be nice. :)

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Shmax.com link or it didn't happen!

engledogg

shmax

ScottyP

Aha, thanks for the info!  Guess I'll keep watch to ebay, but if it hasn't actually had a US release I'm a bit 'meh'  :)

triKlops

i have been wondering about this guy since i saw the release pics.
Funny thing is, except for the announcement of his release, i haven't seen or heard anything about him since.
Not even on any of the canadian podcasts; i thought for sure Proto Man would have gotten a review done on him.

Antron007

Since we're talking releases, My Prime Entertainment Pack is Canadian but I bought it in here in Ohio. Is it a US Release? Also, I may be mistaken on this one but I seem to recall my BBTS G2 FOC Bruticus was Austrailian. So, "What's up with that?"

engledogg

March 08, 2013, 12:00:33 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:03:32 PM by engledogg
There were two releases of the Entertainment pack...maybe three.

Canadian English-Only release:
http://www.shmax.com/product_details/8386/optimus_prime_with_jack_raf_and_miko_vs_megatron

U.S. TRU Exclusive release (different paint apps than the version that came out in Canada - explained in the comments section):
http://www.shmax.com/product_details/11796/optimus_prime_with_jack_raf_and_miko_vs_megatron

and there might be a Canadian Multilingual release...I do vaguely recall seeing photos online back in the day, but I can't really find anything now.  Perhaps I'm thinking of the Starscream vs. Bumblebee Entertainment pack?

As far as G2 Bruticus goes...what makes you think it's Australian?  I only ask since "Australian" packaging tends to be exactly the same as the U.S. version...English-only distributed to the U.S., Australia, Malaysia, etc.

MIKE
engledogg

Antron007

Yes, it appears my helemt is painted un-painted. I guess I just never noticed all of the Australian distribution information on the packages before that. But looking at some beast hunters stuff here in front of me, it has all that same stuff too. IDK it just seemed more prominent or something. Thanks for the info.

engledogg

Yeah, sometimes that "Distributed in Australia by Hasbro Ltd., Level 2, 37-41..." jumps out at you on some packages more so than it does on others.

MIKE
engledogg

Go Up