More BW (Japan) Stuff

Started by DestronPeter, November 24, 2022, 07:31:00 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

DestronPeter

Hi Gang, 

Could we add the following categories, please?
Beast Wars > Beast Wars (Japan) > Beast Wars > Collection Figure

Beast Wars > Beast Wars (Japan) > Beast Wars Neo > Real Figure Kit

I can fill out the pieces.  I will have more stuff to add later, but I have to rummage around and get a list together.   Thanks. 

-Peter

DestronPeter

Oooop, looks like Neo > Real Figure Kit is already there, just not populated.  I'll fix that.  Thanks!

engledogg

DP,

Do you have links to these guys?  I'm curious to see what they look like...there are so many different oddball figures out there that some have slipped through the cracks in my brain, lol.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

DestronPeter

November 24, 2022, 09:48:35 PM Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 05:11:51 AM by engledogg

engledogg

Awesome...I totally forgot about the Collection Figures (oh yeah, I added the category yesterday and forgot to post) and had no idea those Real Figure Kit figures even existed.

I changed up the link for the Real Figure Kits as it was sending me to some weird security site or something.

MIKE
engledogg

DestronPeter

Oh, whoops.  I was sharing the ebay link from work, which routes trough several VPNs for fun.  Thanks for the assist!

DestronPeter

I have one more:  In Beast Wars > Beast Wars (Japan) > Beast Wars > Pocket Beast, there's a pair of listings "Cybertron Box Set" and "Destron Box Set," whose parts photos show the Beast Wars Finger Dolls, which were available both in those sets, and in gashapon capsules.  These are different from Pocket Beasts. 
Can we add a Finger Doll category (Beast Wars > Beast Wars (Japan) > Beast Wars > Finger Doll), please?  I'll populate the individuals and move the box sets.   Thanks.

engledogg

December 09, 2022, 06:20:17 AM Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 06:32:44 AM by engledogg
Here ya go:
https://www.shmax.com/products?q_filters_toyline=10994

I moved the capsules and the box sets while I was there.

MIKE
engledogg

DestronPeter

engledogg

DestronPeter,

I approved a number of your submissions for the capsule Pocket Beasts, but discovered an unrelated bug dealing with submission dates.  I want to keep two of them as specimens/evidence in the queue, so once the bug is squashed I will approve the other two Pocket Beasts (Convoy and Waspeeter). 

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with the submissions/products themselves.

MIKE
engledogg

engledogg

Hey DestronPeter,

Are we sure Pocket Beasts Rhinox and Waspeeter are real?  I tried to find some photos of them online and failed.

Do you have any photos of either of them?  

MIKE
engledogg

DestronPeter

I've seen mention of them in forums/blogs, but I've yet to find photos or physical samples myself.  They may indeed not exist. 

engledogg

December 13, 2022, 06:24:02 AM Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 06:27:43 AM by engledogg
Gotcha...for now, let's go with the eight we do know exist.  We can always add the other guys later.

Also, you're positive that the Pocket Beasts were available individually and in the multi-pack, right? 

I just don't want to have people trying to track down capsule versions of them if they were only available as groups of four on cards.

MIKE
engledogg

DestronPeter

I can't find the photos now, but I have seen individuals who came with a tiny pamphlet/catalog that would come in a gashapon release, differing from the little paper that came with the 4-pack.  

engledogg

Good enough for me!

MIKE
engledogg

Go Up