TMNT

Started by Spiff-O-Matic, November 14, 2014, 11:32:43 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Spiff-O-Matic

Is this going to be a thing that gets added at some point? I have a number of the Nick TMNT figs I'd like to add.

SoS

You bet your keister they are going to get added. Just give it a weekend of two and I'll start adding them in.

--SoS

shmax

You bet your keister they are going to get added. Just give it a weekend of two and I'll start adding them in.

--SoS

Why not let Spliffdizzle add them? I think that's what he was suggesting; you just need to get him started with some categories.

SoS

Just created a bunch of categories spliff...feel free to add new products. I gave you a jumpstart with the first wave of figs.

Can't wait to see pics! ;)

--SoS

Spiff-O-Matic

Nice, thanks guys! I'll get in there shortly to add what I have.

Pariah

I am extremely happy to see TMNT on the site. Both my five yr old brother and I are fans of the series. Can't wait for for the other line categories to be added.

shmax

I am extremely happy to see TMNT on the site. Both my five yr old brother and I are fans of the series. Can't wait for for the other line categories to be added.

Which categories would you like to see first? We'll add them and you can start filling them in.

SoS

Hey Spliff, are the weapons custom painted on those pics you took of the Turtles?

--SoS

engledogg

November 20, 2014, 06:25:02 PM Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:26:37 PM by engledogg
I think they might be...compare them to the weapons seen through the bubbles on the box-front photos.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

SoS

I added a few categories that should keep you busy for a bit. I'll add the rest as I see them getting filled up and added to the database. :)

--SoS

Pariah

Thanks a lot guys!

KidTDragon

Neato! Now I can keep track of my five TMNT figures! :D

Just out of curiosity, why are the TMNT toys' forms called "Mutant [Animal]" instead of "[Animal]-man", like most of the other humanoid animal toys on the site?
<br />

SoS

Neato! Now I can keep track of my five TMNT figures! :D

Just out of curiosity, why are the TMNT toys' forms called "Mutant [Animal]" instead of "[Animal]-man", like most of the other humanoid animal toys on the site?

For the Mutant Turtle form name, that was my mistake I created it because I had completely forgotten all about the possibility of a Turtle-Man form already existing. So that one is my fault. For the others, I used the already existing [Animal]-man forms and I just did a form name override to call Bebop, for example, a Mutant Warthog instead of Pig-man. Always go with established terms over name we created as a catch-all. That entire Humanoid category needs to be revised anyways. Hope that clears it up for you. :)

--SoS

Spiff-O-Matic

Hey Spliff, are the weapons custom painted on those pics you took of the Turtles?

Oh yeah, sorry about that... I forgot I had painted the weapons before I took the posed pics like that.

shmax

Oh yeah, sorry about that... I forgot I had painted the weapons before I took the posed pics like that.

Our usual policy is to let such pics remain in the gallery with an appropriate caption describing the modifications, but to deselect them from the primary slots.

Go Up