Photo of the Day: July 18th, 2011

Started by shmax, July 18, 2011, 01:12:19 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

July 18, 2011, 01:12:19 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:04:31 PM by shmax
Oh what the hell, two photos today. Spliffdizzle continues his study of the Kre-O line of figures with Mirage. I don't know why I find these little guys so fascinating. A lot of people would probably be put off by the fact that they have only 0 transformation steps, but I think they only did that to balance the complexity of the larger race car he comes with, which has 497 transformation steps. And what about that car? Is the transforming car/robot "Mirage", or is the little figure "Mirage"? Don't bother looking to the packaging for help--it'll only make your head hurt with the many mysteries it presents. For example, in the lower left corner it says "Product Shown in Fantasy Situation". This is a standard legal message to protect the manufacturer should any angry consumer decide to sue when they open the toy and discover that a small section of Egyptian desert and highway are not included. I'm more disappointed in their lack of imagination, because to me a "fantasy situation" typically involves a hot tub full of cheerleaders.

Spiff-O-Matic

July 18, 2011, 02:31:55 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
I always enjoy reading the thoughtful little nuggets of brain-filler you guys put here. Keep it up!

Go Up