[RESOLVED]Wrong date in "View Collection"

Started by anotheran, March 03, 2012, 03:07:04 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

anotheran

March 03, 2012, 03:07:04 PM Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:05:25 PM by shmax
The purchase date showing on the View Collection is one day less than the date you selected for the purchase date and what's stored in the database.

shmax

The purchase date showing on the View Collection is one day less than the date you selected for the purchase date and what's stored in the database.

I think that probably has something to do with the server time being set wrong. I'll look at it tomorrow, thanks for the bug.

shmax

March 06, 2012, 12:24:18 PM Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:26:01 PM by shmax
Server time has been fixed, which should take care of the date bought issue. Please verify, and let me know if there are still any problems.

engledogg

March 06, 2012, 02:23:24 PM Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:31:32 PM by engledogg
Still showing the incorrect date when viewing your collection...same goes for the Fun Facts in the dynamic sig.  I got HA Soundwave yesterday, but it's showing the 4th.

I also see that it has set the date back one day for not just stuff recently added (since the server upgrade), but for everything in your collection. 

I got Devastator on Dec. 23, 1985, but it's showing the date of purchase as Dec. 22, 1985.

http://www.shmax.com/view_collection/1/117

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Still showing the incorrect date when viewing your collection...same goes for the Fun Facts in the dynamic sig.  I got HA Soundwave yesterday, but it's still showing the 4th.

I also see that it's set the date back one day for not just stuff recently added (since the server upgrade), but for everything in your collection. 

I got Devastator on Dec. 23, 1985, but it's showing the date of purchase as Dec. 22, 1985.

http://www.shmax.com/view_collection/1/117

MIKE
engledogg

Hmm, well, that is strange. I'll investigate further, thanks Ed.

engledogg

Bumping this one...

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

I spent about an hour on this one and didn't get very far. The good news is that the stored data appears to be correct--it's just getting corrupted somehow when it's retrieved from the database (the times are off by 6 hours and 24 seconds). I'll take another crack at it tomorrow.

shmax

shmax

Should be fixed. There's apparently a bug in MYSQL's UNIX_TIMESTAMP proc, but I worked around it by doing the conversion in PHP. All bettah?

Go Up