Add Figure question

Started by Antron007, February 19, 2013, 11:05:24 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

When creating a figure If i add the mold will it automatically insert the 'Form' information or do i need to manually add it?

engledogg

February 20, 2013, 08:25:25 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:30:28 AM by engledogg
You have to manually add it....that would be pretty cool, though - as soon as the system recognizes the selection, it would auto-fill the forms. 

Of course, you'd have to double-check that section anyway as several molds can have different forms.  For example, mold xyz is initially Bumblebee's Ion Blaster, but it was also recolored and used for Smokescreen's Laser Rifle, and then used again for Hot Shot's JaAm Cannon.

That's where the "Share forms?" yes/no buttons come in.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

You have to manually add it....that would be pretty cool, though - as soon as the system recognizes the selection, it would auto-fill the forms. 

MIKE
engledogg

I started work on that some time back--remember the new mold widget I was working on, Ed? I put it aside to work on the new profile page and toy expansion, but it's what I plan to tackle next once that stuff is all put away. Actually, I think what I want to do is expand mold support such that every mold gets its own page, where users can update with comments, information, forms, and so on. Coming sorta soon.

Go Up