New suggestion

Started by kenucme, October 25, 2008, 04:43:26 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

kenucme

October 25, 2008, 04:43:26 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by kenucme
I realize I may be in a very small minority asking for this feature, but here goes...

For all the figures listed, there are the two blocks to check. Either "I own it" or "wishlist." I myself would like to see another check for "on order" or something to that effect. It seems more often than not that I am ordering Tranformers. If I'm already tracking them as being "on order" I can locate them through this feature quicker. Once said Item enters my possesion, I can change where my check is placed to "I own it."

Sorry if someone already suggested this.  :oops:
I looked through several of the other suggestions and didn't see that anyone had the same idea.
<a href="http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=159" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=159</a>

shmax

October 25, 2008, 05:45:04 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by shmax
Good news and bad news. The bad news is that the "I own it" checkbox is going away. The good news is that it will be replaced by an entirely new collection system that lets you enter in any number of details, including how much you paid, how many you have, what parts you're missing, when you bought it, where you found it, what condition it's in, and on and on. There's also a general "comments" field, and you could use this to type in "on order" if you like. This is all done and working, but we're holding off on unveiling it to the public until our parts database is filled in. If you'd care to help out with photos we'd be your best friend forever!

Quote from: "kenucme"
I realize I may be in a very small minority asking for this feature, but here goes...

For all the figures listed, there are the two blocks to check. Either "I own it" or "wishlist." I myself would like to see another check for "on order" or something to that effect. It seems more often than not that I am ordering Tranformers. If I'm already tracking them as being "on order" I can locate them through this feature quicker. Once said Item enters my possesion, I can change where my check is placed to "I own it."

Sorry if someone already suggested this.  :oops:
I looked through several of the other suggestions and didn't see that anyone had the same idea.

Go Up