Wave 1 of Combiner Wars Deluxes.

Started by Knightsword, December 24, 2014, 08:13:35 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Knightsword

The first wave of the Generations Combiner Wars Deluxes, Firefly, Alpha Bravo, Sky Dive, and Dragstrip seem to be stuck in upcoming release limbo for a better part of a week now. They were released on the 17th with other size's wave ones.

engledogg

Where are they in-stock?  I know that certain places got early-Asian imports of them, but as far as I know, the only ones released were Voyagers and Legends, in the U.S. anyway.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

engledogg

http://www.allspark.com/forums/topic/112160-combiner-wars-deluxes-found-at-target/

This is the first sighting of them in the United States.

Let the hunt begin.

MIKE
engledogg

triKlops

Awesome; gonna have to hunt come my next day off.
Amazon has been pretty good so far though, so we will see what develops.

Knightsword

Been busy with the holidays, but BBTS had them instock that same day as everything else.

engledogg

December 29, 2014, 02:49:49 PM Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 02:59:07 PM by engledogg
Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure they weren't.  The deluxes are all still listed as "preorder" and on the BBTS home page, they only mention "Combiner Wars Legends & Voyager!" as new arrivals.  None of the other sites mentioned it, either.

Regardless, these look to be some awesome toys that will no doubt make a lot of people happy. :)

MIKE
engledogg

Go Up