collection specific

Started by slugpitcher, December 24, 2008, 09:45:08 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

slugpitcher

December 24, 2008, 09:45:08 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
along with the "item for sale" check box i suggested, how about a dropdown box that lists the varios conditions of each item.

right now i'm showing that my most valuable tf is MP03 starscream $202 MISB... he's not MISB he's sitting on the credenza behind my desk.

make the dropdown box have options like: misb, mib, loose, customized, trashed, whatever... like the various values you have listed for each item. i'd like a more real value on my collection.  95% of mine are loose. i have 1 misb and that's only because he's going to be kitbashed as soon as i have the stickers produced.

shmax

December 24, 2008, 07:55:11 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Would you believe we already have this working? It's one of the features you'll get once we finally activate the new collection system. I've been sort of busy with the holidays lately, but I'm more or less ready to get back to working on the site, so expect to see this soon!

Max

Quote from: "slugpitcher"
along with the "item for sale" check box i suggested, how about a dropdown box that lists the varios conditions of each item.

right now i'm showing that my most valuable tf is MP03 starscream $202 MISB... he's not MISB he's sitting on the credenza behind my desk.

make the dropdown box have options like: misb, mib, loose, customized, trashed, whatever... like the various values you have listed for each item. i'd like a more real value on my collection.  95% of mine are loose. i have 1 misb and that's only because he's going to be kitbashed as soon as i have the stickers produced.

slugpitcher

January 12, 2009, 09:15:41 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
awesome!

Go Up