Generation 1 Broadside (9/1/2024)

Started by KidTDragon, September 01, 2024, 07:37:36 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

KidTDragon

September 01, 2024, 07:37:36 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 02:34:38 PM by KidTDragon
Broadside is a triple-changer who turns into either an average size jet and a very small aircraft carrier, or a very large jet and an average size aircraft carrier. He's also afraid of heights and gets seasick easily. This is why you shouldn't wait until 4:55 on a Friday to see the guy who assigns alt-modes. (Unfortunate photo courtesy of BigBadToyStore.)
<br />

shmax

September 01, 2024, 07:57:19 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 08:14:24 AM by shmax
> see the guy who assigns alt-modes

I think I found video of that meeting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8oAQOvOEXY

triKlops

Nice one, Shmax, lol.

triKlops

September 01, 2024, 01:59:16 PM Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 01:01:46 PM by triKlops
Anyone have a consensus on the conversation about Broadside being a titan class at some point?
I am thinking large Commander would work better but interested in what others have to say.

KidTDragon

September 01, 2024, 02:52:31 PM Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 02:56:30 PM by KidTDragon
> see the guy who assigns alt-modes

I think I found video of that meeting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8oAQOvOEXY
lol

I think his designer had a drinking problem.

Anyone have a consensus on the conversation about Broadside being a titan class at some point?
I am thinking large Commander would work better but interested in what others have today.
I'd prefer he'd be Leader class, partly for consistency with the current wave of triple-changers, but mostly because I don't want a giant Broadside figure.
<br />

triKlops

I understand your concerns about him being in Titan class. My concern with leader would be that with how the modern leaders are part count over size class, if he was bumped up to commander, that might give him the bit more height over the other 2 triple changers i am looking for from him. More engineering to make it more sleek and less clunky than what we have had in the past for him.

KidTDragon

I'm with you on making him the largest Triple-Changer, I just don't think I want/need him to be Commander-class large (and definitely not Titan class). I'd like it if HasTak scrapped the part count mandate for him and made him a larger-than-average Leader. Those extra parts have been kind of weak anyway, IMHO.
<br />

engledogg

Tacticon Broadside confirmed!

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Go Up