Photo of the Day: September 16th, 2009

Started by shmax, September 17, 2009, 11:22:29 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

September 17, 2009, 11:22:29 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Hellscream333 recently submitted the most ghoulish photo I think I've ever seen--it's Optimus Prime's head, no doubt freshly torn from his body. I imagine it comes sealed in a baggy to contain all of the oil and other brackish fluids that poured out after the foul deed was done. Just foolin', kids, it's only a voice changer helmet; Optimus Prime is fine, and so is Santa. What you do, see, is put this sucker on and it makes you sound like Peter Cullen, which will improve your chances with the ladies. Of course, the fact that you're wearing an Optimus Prime helmet while talking to them drops them right back down again, so it's kind of a catch-22 situation. Now, you have to be careful with this toy--I accidentally dropped mine last week, and now instead of Peter Cullen it sounds like Peter Frampton. You know, "wah, wah-wa-wa-wa wah". Now every time I use it people think I'm imitating a robotic version of Charlie Brown's teacher. So be careful.

Go Up