Photo of the Day: September 26th, 2009

Started by shmax, September 26, 2009, 02:22:06 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

September 26, 2009, 02:22:06 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
We already knew that Optimus Prime is heroic and courageous, but with the appearance of this sucker from the Classics series (as photographed by up-and-comer LongHaul), we can add "delicious" to his list of virtues. At this point you're probably all wondering the same thing: "okay, great, it's a sucker, but have they managed to emulate any of the functionality of my old Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots game?" Rest easy, they have; there's a little lever you can press that will cause him to make a little punching motion, and the head will even pop up. You have to be careful, though, because if you sneeze while bringing this thing up to your mouth you could lose an eye, and if you eat too many of them you could lose a tooth, especially if you get confused and try to chomp on the head after you've already finished the sucker. So as a food it's fairly challenging--I rank it somewhere between paper-wrapped chicken and live lobster in difficulty--but as a toy it holds the promise of hours and hours of duelling fun with your other action snack foods.

planetacybertron

September 26, 2009, 10:51:11 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Very well this photo!!!
Totalmente Excelente!!!

LongHaul

September 26, 2009, 06:35:56 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Quote from: "planetacybertron"
Very well this photo!!!
why thank you, and welcome to Shmax!!!
Ba-Waap-Granny-Kiddie....Ahhhh man WTF did he say, I have gone and forgotten that stuff already!

LongHaul

October 02, 2009, 12:47:15 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
False statement-sucker is funk-nasty.-->Longhaul's better half.
Ba-Waap-Granny-Kiddie....Ahhhh man WTF did he say, I have gone and forgotten that stuff already!

Go Up