Photo of the Day: October 10th, 2009

Started by shmax, October 11, 2009, 04:16:10 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

October 11, 2009, 04:16:10 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Int. Hasbro offices, evening. Cubicle of Arnie Peters, new hire, design division. Product Development lead Walt Rogers enters. He is carrying a clipboard and means business.

Rogers: Alright, Arnie, we need the new Sonic Attack Jet prototype. We've gotta get it over to the mold guys so they'll have it in the morning.

Arnie: What?! No, I can't, it, it's not quite ready, I just need a little more time. Just give me a few more days, and--

Rogers: Quit fooling around, you know we've only got the presses reserved for this week. After that they're gonna do a batch of Potato Heads. Anyway, it looks fine. Stand it up there so I can get a look at it. Okay, looks pretty good, just--Arnie, get your hand out of there so I can get the full effect.

(The toy falls over with a klunk)

Rogers: What the...

Arnie Feet are hard! I could never do feet! No one can!  Why do they all have to have feet? What am I gonna do, Walt? What am I gonna do?

Rogers: Goddamn you, Arnie, you've ruined us all. Look, our only hope is to get down to the incinerator with it before anybody--

Arnie: Ha, ha! Just kidding, that was just his "satellite mode". Look, he stands up just fine. See, the feet flip out from the bottom, here...

Rogers: (beat) You're on thin ice, Peters.

Go Up