[RESOLVED]Collection Count Dropped

Started by jcmgtx2, March 02, 2010, 02:22:18 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

jcmgtx2

March 02, 2010, 02:22:18 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 12:40:49 AM by shmax
I sent an email, but wasn't sure if this was the better way of bringing this up. I collect MISB(MOSC) and MIB(MOC). So most of my figs I have doubles. I use this to keep track of my figs with a secondary source besides the spreadsheet I also keep. At first I thought  half my collection was wiped out but it seems to be a glitch.

Under "View My Collection" I only see half my collection. If I have a MISB it shows, but doesn't show the Open one. If I only have an open one it will show the open though.

Now if I go under the browse tab it shows all my items in my collection. In other woeds if I have a MISB and a MIB it shows both.

Hopefully that makes sense.

engledogg

March 02, 2010, 03:30:59 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Yep, I understand what you're saying...duplicate figures aren't being displayed when you're viewing your collection, but duplicate figures are correctly being shown when you browse the database.  

I'm seeing the same thing with my collection.  For example, I have a MOSC Beast Wars Airazor and an opened (MOC) one...but only the MOSC specimen is pictured when viewing my collection and the opened one is MIA.  I also have a MOC Iguanus, and my loose one isn't showing up.

I'm sure shmax will have the bug squashed ASAP. :-)

Thanks for the report.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

jcmgtx2

March 02, 2010, 06:15:32 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Quote from: "engledogg"
Yep, I understand what you're saying...duplicate figures aren't being displayed when you're viewing your collection, but duplicate figures are correctly being shown when you browse the database.  

I'm seeing the same thing with my collection.  For example, I have a MOSC Beast Wars Airazor and an opened (MOC) one...but only the MOSC specimen is pictured when viewing my collection and the opened one is MIA.  I also have a MOC Iguanus, and my loose one isn't showing up.

I'm sure shmax will have the bug squashed ASAP. :-)

Thanks for the report.

MIKE
engledogg
So I see you are  in PA, by any chance what part of PA?

shmax

March 02, 2010, 07:24:43 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Bug squashed! Don't worry, your collection data was never in any danger--just a display issue. I recently rewrote the whole site, and little problems like this are still turning up, so please continue to report 'em as soon as you see 'em. Thank you both for the great write-up.

engledogg

March 02, 2010, 08:26:46 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Quote from: "jcmgtx2"
So I see you are  in PA, by any chance what part of PA?
Western PA...about 1.5 hours south-east of Pittsburgh.  An exceedingly rural area that's pretty much in the middle of nowhere, unfortunately.  

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Go Up