Comics!

Started by Shadowed, January 14, 2011, 11:38:21 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Shadowed

January 14, 2011, 11:38:21 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Hi!

First and foremost, thanks for all the hard work you guys are obviously putting out into this project, it's very well done! I am a php programmer too and started to build a framework similar to this years ago out of necessity, but never had the time to invest thats required to kick-off a huge project like this.

One of the features I wanted to put into the site back then was the ability to track Transformers comics as well since toys and comics usually go hand in hand. Again, due to time restraints I ended up making a crude googledocs excel sheet.

Seeing that the current framework used for toys on this site would pretty much fit the comics mold too with relative ease, I am therefore officially asking if this could be added when time permits.

Thanks to the shmax team :D

shmax

January 14, 2011, 03:32:28 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Yes, I'd like to handle comics (and things like baseball cards and CDs) down the road, but it will require some major retooling of the site infrastructure to handle non-toys. It'll happen someday, but I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Go Up