[RESOLVED]can't add item to collection

Started by Puma, August 26, 2012, 07:56:17 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Puma

August 26, 2012, 07:56:17 PM Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 08:45:57 PM by shmax
I tried adding a Europe Stalker into my collection tonight. I go to "add to collection" and in the drop menu, i select "purchased in" and click on "opened". This doesn't change "current condition" to "opened". It stays on "graded" for some reason. Purchase price and shipping now say "undetermined" as a default. After changing all of this, item doesn't save in to collection and disappears.  :o :(

I also had log in issues yesterday and had to sign in with my google account to be able to sign in again. not sure why that was necessary.

shmax

August 26, 2012, 08:45:44 PM Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 08:48:21 PM by shmax

I tried adding a Europe Stalker into my collection tonight. I go to "add to collection" and in the drop menu, i select "purchased in" and click on "opened". This doesn't change "current condition" to "opened". It stays on "graded" for some reason. Purchase price and shipping now say "undetermined" as a default. After changing all of this, item doesn't save in to collection and disappears.  :o :(

Fixed! Sorry for the bug, I was trying to clean some errors and warning out of the logs, and got a little carried away.

I also had log in issues yesterday and had to sign in with my google account to be able to sign in again. not sure why that was necessary.

Are you still having trouble?

Go Up