[RESOLVED]Items not in spreadsheet when i download collection

Started by Antron007, October 24, 2012, 11:06:14 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

October 24, 2012, 11:06:14 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:27:00 PM by shmax
The title says it all. I haven't gone through it very thoroughly but I do know that at least the new TRU MP Prime w/ trailer didn't export to the list. I posted in another thread and engeldog told me that it should be there regardless of how complete the db listing is and to make a thread for the problem. If there's anything I can do on my end to help troubleshoot just let me know.  Thanks

shmax

The title says it all. I haven't gone through it very thoroughly but I do know that at least the new TRU MP Prime w/ trailer didn't export to the list. I posted in another thread and engeldog told me that it should be there regardless of how complete the db listing is and to make a thread for the problem. If there's anything I can do on my end to help troubleshoot just let me know.  Thanks

Hmm, actually when I try it, the downloaded document is totally corrupt. I'll work on it more tomorrow. Thanks for the report.

Antron007

Thanks. FYI it opened in Microsoft Exel on my desk top but not in polaris office on my tablet. said corrupted file. I just figured polaris was whack. dont use it much.

shmax

So I managed to fix the corrupted file issue (for me, anyway--I've never tried Polaris Office), and I've found out why products with no parts aren't appearing in your download collection, but it's sort of a tricky issue and I need another night to finish it. In the meantime, you can work around the problem by unclicking the "Missing parts" checkbox. More soon.

Antron007

Cool. Thanx. I've done some coding in my day so I understand completely.  Side note. I built a light box and got some lights. I'm hoping to start submitting some pics within the next week or two. I've quite a few I can add to help flesh out this super awesome site you've built for us. I'm so happy I found this site.

shmax

Fixed! That was a nasty bug, and I can't believe no one has noticed it before now. Thanks much for the catch!

shmax

I built a light box and got some lights. I'm hoping to start submitting some pics within the next week or two. I've quite a few I can add to help flesh out this super awesome site you've built for us. I'm so happy I found this site.

I. Love. You. Man.

Looking forward to your pics. Be warned that the mods are quite fussy about photo quality, and it may take a few tries before your first pic gets approved. The good news is that we're so desperate for photos that we'll do almost anything to work with you and make sure we get you up to speed as fast as possible. Feel free to PM myself or any of the other mods for photo advice, and see our guidelines page and Shutterbug forum for tons 'o tips and tricks.

Antron007

No problem. Glad to help when I can. I read your photo guides a couple of times and am gonna try to do some test shots this weekend, most likely sunday. I have a couple of cameras. And if all else fails my father was a photographer for a while professionally and still an avid hobbyist. He's got some $$ cameras I'll borrow if I have to but I think I'll be ok with what I got.  I'm also no stranger to photoshop. I just need to pick up a tri-pod and get the free time. For some reason I've been exceptionally busy lately. I do kinda want to be dialed in soon for when my BBTS G2 Bruticus comes. I built a box tall enough to fit Unicron out of the box. I'm not sure how big the G2B box is but I'm hoping it'll fit also.

Thanks Again.

Go Up