[RESOLVED]parts not saving

Started by 2ndSoundWave, September 08, 2012, 01:48:30 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Runsamok12

Also I tried to add in the notes section that he was bought as part of a superion lot and that also did not save....even tried refreshing the page... :(
this also happened to me with

Air Strike Patrol
United States > Generation 1 > Micromasters > Patrols > assortment 1
Released 1989

shmax

Air Raid
United States > Generation 1 > Special Teams > Mini-Vehicles > Assortment 1
Released 1986
-Add to my collection Click for help Watch eBay for Wishlist
-click add to my collection
-click on the purple tab to open the details menu
-changed purchase condition to loose (makes current condition loose as well, so that still works)
-clicked label sheet to remove it from the figure (box becomes unchecked)
-scrolled down to see if it saves or what have you but still says sealed in the purple bar....is there a step I'm    missing?
go to view collection....shows the figure, and that it is loose but still has the box for the label sheet checked... does this help?

Thanks Runsamok, I'll try these steps out after work, and let you know.

shmax

Ahhh, it's something to do with the autosave. I've just been clicking the bar to force the save every time, which works just fine. Thanks for the help, folks, I'll debug this after work.

shmax

Should be fixed, now. Thanks so much for the report, and for helping track this one down, folks.

Runsamok12

Sadly the autosave isn't fixed...well at least not for me..... I even tried force saving it by clicking the bar as you mentioned but that doesn't work either.....  I would really love to get this working cuz i really like this site...

shmax

Please provide details. Which item are you trying to save? Does it happen for everything or just the one? Is it only the part list that doesn't save, or is it any of the fields?

Runsamok12

So far for me it is anytime I try to uncheck a box for my loose figures....the Air raid example I used before is still having the same problem can't add comments, it won't save the fact that I don't have the label sheet and just to make sure i just tried to add

Silverbolt   
Loose

Silverbolt
United States > Generation 1 > Special Teams > Leaders > Autobot assortment
Purchased in Loose condition from retail, current value unknown.

Parts Checklist:

Silverbolt

"Superion" Robot Head
    Blast Deflector
    Blast Shield
    Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
    Fist (left)
    Fist (right)
    Foot Stand (left)
    Foot Stand (right)
    Instruction Booklet
    Label Sheet
    Ramp
    Tech Specs Decoder
and again it is not saving any missing parts :(

shmax

September 18, 2012, 04:55:21 PM Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:18:15 PM by shmax

So far for me it is anytime I try to uncheck a box for my loose figures....the Air raid example I used before is still having the same problem can't add comments, it won't save the fact that I don't have the label sheet and just to make sure i just tried to add

Silverbolt   
Loose

Silverbolt
United States > Generation 1 > Special Teams > Leaders > Autobot assortment
Purchased in Loose condition from retail, current value unknown.

Parts Checklist:

Silverbolt

"Superion" Robot Head
    Blast Deflector
    Blast Shield
    Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
    Fist (left)
    Fist (right)
    Foot Stand (left)
    Foot Stand (right)
    Instruction Booklet
    Label Sheet
    Ramp
    Tech Specs Decoder
and again it is not saving any missing parts :(

I'm pretty stumped. I logged in as you and was able to save changes to collected items without issue. I even unchecked the "instruction sheet" on your g1 Air Raid. I think the only way we're going to figure out what's going on is for us to look for errors in your js console. Why don't you send me an IM the next time we're both online, and we'll debug this together.

Runsamok12

Lol ok sounds good to me man....I kinda feel like an idiot, but hey maybe its not me and its my computer....ah well I'll keep checking to see if you're online and message you cuz it just happened to me with Silverbolt...so yeah I feel dumb... LOL

Runsamok12

Oh and thanks for fixing Air Raid lol

Antron007

I noticed that if I dont set a Purchased Condition, nothing will update. Once I figured that out I've had no problems

Go Up