signature chart

Started by BOSSC351, January 02, 2008, 08:19:52 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

BOSSC351

January 02, 2008, 08:19:52 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by BOSSC351
Expand or something.
By Your Command Lord Megatron!

shmax

January 03, 2008, 11:56:18 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by shmax
I'm looking for ideas on that one--there's just not room in the sig graphic to show all the north american AND japanese toy lines. Or is there? Any suggestions on how to make it more all-encompassing?

Quote from: "BOSSC351"
Expand or something.

Chaotic Descent

June 01, 2008, 11:19:29 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Chaotic Descent
Quote from: "shmax"
I'm looking for ideas on that one--there's just not room in the sig graphic to show all the north american AND japanese toy lines. Or is there? Any suggestions on how to make it more all-encompassing?

Expand or something.
You could always make it so that it's got a different layout for different people. If they have a bunch of lines with 0 figures, don't list them. Perhaps list the ones with the greatest numbers first? (then again, people might be more proud to have only a few items from a Japanese series, than the whole of a mass-release North American series)
... what about making it customizable for each person? :>

shmax

June 03, 2008, 07:48:38 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by shmax
Quote from: "Chaotic Descent"
Quote from: "shmax"

Expand or something.
You could always make it so that it's got a different layout for different people. If they have a bunch of lines with 0 figures, don't list them. Perhaps list the ones with the greatest numbers first? (then again, people might be more proud to have only a few items from a Japanese series, than the whole of a mass-release North American series)
... what about making it customizable for each person? :>
This is sort of an old thread, but for those of you who are still checkin in, the sig has been re-jiggered as a Flash application. All the space problems have gone away, but I did take CD's suggestion of only showing categories with non-0 statistics. Nifty keen!

'nok

October 19, 2008, 10:01:03 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 'nok
sigs look cool in flash i just want to try mine out, oh and thanks for building this site to all involved
<a href="http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=224" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=224</a>

Go Up