European Generation 1 Milton Bradley

Started by duvanr, March 01, 2013, 11:47:36 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

duvanr

Hello:

This message is for site administrators and was to see if you can add missing figures in this web site for example The Milton Badley toyline and the all european confirmed releases?:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Generation_1_(European_toyline)

Greetings

engledogg

March 01, 2013, 02:45:59 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:06:34 PM by engledogg
Yep...I started this afternoon and have already added a ton.  I'll handle it from here.

Thanks,
MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

duvanr

Hi...I saw the additions....

I'm still collating the information and see that there are still several to include .... you're going to continue to include or send you a list of those who would lack?
Greetings.

engledogg

March 02, 2013, 07:27:54 AM Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:21:26 PM by engledogg
I'm going to include everything from that link.  However, please keep in mind that it is not an instant process.  You don't just click a button and - BAM! hundreds of records are created.  These things take time to add...especially those that were released in multiple countries.  Lots of clicks involved.  :)

Also, please realize that I (and everyone else on the mod team) work on this site in my free time.  I have real-life issues that I must take care of first and contribute to the site as time permits.  This is not my full-time job.  :)

In the meantime, if you like, you could submit some product records - a mod will take care of them as soon as they can.

Thanks,
MIKE
engledogg

duvanr

Ok no problem dude.....

I understand your situation and really appreciate it, but because I thought that you were going to add massively. Anyway, if I wanted to say that it was very important to add that many figures ..... later you pass a list of figures that are the Italian version of the Beast Wars line which were called Ani Mutants. Try to get as much information on this line in the network to send them to you.

Greetings.

engledogg

March 02, 2013, 01:56:43 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 06:31:37 PM by engledogg
"Animutants" was found on the European releases which included France, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.

The Beast Wars figures released in Italy (in addition to the UK and Spain) were called "Biocombat" (English, Spanish, and Italian language) on the cards - we've already got a good amount of these in the database already.

So, whatever you come up with for "Animutants" will be for the France/Netherlands/Germany versions.

Thanks,
MIKE
engledogg

duvanr

I share you a Beast Wars Animutants 1997 catalogue for you guide....may be is useful to complement or modify the website

Tripredacus

I have all these written down in my binder. I used to have it online, I guess not anymore. I can find it and post it maybe.

Go Up