Nonnef UV reactive face for Masterpiece Wheeljack

Started by Spiff-O-Matic, October 31, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Spiff-O-Matic

I'm not sure if Nonnef should be a new manufacturer or not, so I'll get your input before doing anything with this.

triKlops

Seems solid enough to do a listing; if it develops into no other products then a retraction can be finagled i am guessing.

Spiff-O-Matic

OK, I added the part and manually typed in the manufacturer (Nonnef Productions), but we need a toyline for it to fit into. I picked the closest one in the list alphabetically for the time being.

http://www.shmax.com/product_details/19459/mp20_wheeljack_glowindark_blue_ears

SoS

triKlops

i recently submitted a new listing for Nonnef products.
There are 2 versions of the MPWJ replacement ears; one that is blue translucent for $10 and the glow in the dark version for $13 that is listed.
My listing was for the $10 version with a link to the website so that there would be a distinction between the 2 types.
However when i went to check my submission list, it seems to have been deleted or combined with the glowing ears listing.
Am i jumping the gun before the listing is put up or did I miss something that didn't make the submitted listing distinct enough??

engledogg

January 09, 2015, 09:53:27 AM Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 09:56:16 AM by engledogg
So there are two versions?  Just resubmit the $10 blue translucent version.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

engledogg

Cool...thanks!

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Go Up