Warbotron X-Ray

Started by Spiff-O-Matic, May 06, 2015, 12:58:41 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Spiff-O-Matic

http://www.shmax.com/product_details/20466/x_ray_gun_set

Are we adding parts to this like Kre-o/DMK kits? Like each piece is a part? I'd like to know before I assemble him!

engledogg

May 06, 2015, 02:21:51 PM Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:22:36 PM by engledogg
Yeah, if it's like a model kit, I'm thinking each is a part with its own record.  The resulting "built" parts would have gestalt-figure or gestalt-accessory records.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

SoS

Crap, I added the parts without knowing X-Ray was a model-kit type of figure. I'll fix that and let you go from there. Feel free to fix whatever mistake I've made.

--SoS

Spiff-O-Matic

May 07, 2015, 08:50:44 AM Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:30:03 AM by spliffdizzle
OK, I'm taking pics of each part before assembly. Should I then take "gestalt" pics of each body part like the torso, arm, leg, head, etc? Or just the one gestalt for the bot and the one for the gun?

engledogg

I would take pics of everything - individual parts, gestalt body parts, and the final gestalt bot and gun.

If it turns out to be redundant, we can just clean it up later.

MIKE
engledogg

Spiff-O-Matic

I submitted everything but may have screwed up a couple of the gestalt body parts. I chose "figure" on a couple and "accessory" on the others.

Spiff-O-Matic

Hey SoS/Dogg... is there a reason the gestalt body parts haven't been approved yet?

engledogg

May 26, 2015, 07:56:07 AM Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:23:29 AM by engledogg
Still thinking about how to handle them - grouping/organizing-type of thing. 

MIKE
engledogg

Spiff-O-Matic

Cool. Can you verify the pics are good so my OCD can stop worrying about them? ;)

engledogg

Pics are fine.  :)

MIKE
engledogg

Go Up