Combiner Wars Hunters SDCC set

Started by Spiff-O-Matic, September 21, 2015, 05:14:12 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Spiff-O-Matic

Hey guys,

I tried deleting some of the superfluous items from this set, but got  a rejection notice on the comic book deletion. I'm just curious about this one since my set does not have a comic book (or any of the items I didn't submit pictures for).

http://www.shmax.com/product_details/20847/combiner_hunters

engledogg

I just got to the gun deletes this morning (I totally spaced on them over the weekend - sorry about that).

As far as the comic book goes, I'm not sure...maybe the ones people bought at SDCC have the comic book or maybe they were given away with the purchase of the toy from the Hasbro booth?

Anyone have any info?

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Spiff-O-Matic

I'll get that Tessen pic soon. I didn't realize that piece came out. Thanks for taking care of the other pieces. I'm not sure about the comic book, as I ordered my set from Hasbrotoyshop.com and I didn't get one.

Tripredacus

Anyone have any info?

I looked into this yesterday and could find no indication that the comic came with the set. Only that the comic was initially an exclusive with a different cover than what was released regularly.

Spiff-O-Matic

Speaking of the Tessen part, for the life of me I cannot remove it from the back of her head, almost like it's glued in or something.

Go Up