Photo of the Day: September 2nd, 2009

Started by shmax, September 02, 2009, 03:02:18 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

September 02, 2009, 03:02:18 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Hellscream333's first entry into the September Photo Contest features Alternity Megatron, the "Monterrey Blue" version, which is one of the prizes we're offering to the winners. How he managed to get a hold of it before the contest is over is a mystery to me, but the authorities have already begun their investigation. Say, speaking of the contest, I thought I'd let you know that it's generated more than 800 photos in its first 24 hours! That's more than half as many photos as were submitted for the entire month-long duration of the first contest we ran last year, and these are shinier and prettier, too. But can you guys keep this pace up? I can see you now, huddled in the dark, your features strangely under-lit by the glow of your light boxes, your trigger fingers twitching feebly and encrusted in Cheeto residue, mountains of ravaged toys towering above you and threatening to bury you in a plastic-y grave. So don't overdo it, guys! If you feel your eyeballs starting to burn, take a break by doing something less nerdy, like memorizing Star Trek dialog, or computing pi to 5000 digits.

Go Up