Photo of the Day: September 14th, 2009

Started by shmax, September 15, 2009, 02:38:47 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

September 15, 2009, 02:38:47 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
[wrap=left:2wy64spy][thumb small=http://www.shmax.com/img/transformers/small/4000/4276.jpg large=http://www.shmax.com/img/transformers/large/4000/4276.jpg group=potd:2wy64spy]You... want this...[/thumb:2wy64spy][/wrap:2wy64spy]We did Soundwave just yesterday, and ordinarily I'd try to mix things up a bit more, but when this Universe exclusive reissue arrived in the mail today, I breathed a sigh of relief. See, I wasn't sure it was all going to work out. You guys know how tricky it is to get a hold of one of these things, so when my order on the hasbrotoyshop.com website seemed to go through, I immediately threw him up as a grand prize for the photo contest, which is when the fun and games began. I had recently changed my address on my credit card, see, but had not updated my hasbrotoyshop account, which means that my chances of actually receiving the toy in the mail dropped down to the same as my chances of successfully knitting one. After two weeks and three fruitless phone calls with customer service representatives, I was ready to start looking around for a replacement grand prize. I had settled on the idea of putting up one of my kidneys when 'ol Soundwave and his fleet of cassettes arrived. So fear not, the grand prize is secure, the kidney can always be put back in, and though they like to keep you in suspense, hasbrotoyshop.com can be trusted. By the way, speaking of the contest, as of this writing we're less than 300 photos away from our goal of 3000, and activating the grand prize. A lot of you are probably thinking that it's out of your reach, what with the uber-collectors shooting everything in sight, but it should be noted that the current top contributor, Engledogg, already has this toy (how do I know? Because he submitted this photo), the second place contributor isn't interested, and the third place contributor has only submitted 173 photos. So, anything can still happen at this point, folks. There are still two weeks left to go in this contest, so get busy!

LongHaul

September 15, 2009, 07:47:52 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Man you should have said something......I got 2. I would have proudly put one up.
Ba-Waap-Granny-Kiddie....Ahhhh man WTF did he say, I have gone and forgotten that stuff already!

Go Up