Photo of the Day: September 30th, 2009

Started by shmax, September 30, 2009, 01:48:18 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

September 30, 2009, 01:48:18 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
As we enter the final day of the September photo contest, Hellscream333 submits a photo that is important for two reasons. First, it's the 4000th photo submitted this month, which makes it a thing of rare beauty and significance. Second, if you examine it closely it tells us in no uncertain terms what finally became of Fred Sanford. Remember when he used to clutch his chest, gaze up at the heavens, and moan "I'm coming, 'Lizbeth"? Well, he obviously finally made it, borne there by his unmistakable heap of a pickup truck, seen here peacefully orbiting the globe and looking every bit as sporty as I remember it. I'll have to go back through some reruns to find the get-rich-quick scheme where he had the robo-conversion done on it--I think it had something to do with trying to trick Lamont into thinking that the planet was being invaded by giant robots so he would reveal where he hid the money he won playing poker with Esther and Grady. Boy, when are writers going to get tired of milking that old premise, eh?

Go Up