Photo of the Day: January 10th, 2010

Started by shmax, January 10, 2010, 04:20:17 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

January 10, 2010, 04:20:17 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Whenever I tell someone that I'm involved with a website that has taken on the ambitious task of exhaustively chronicling every Transformers toy ever made, I always get the same response: "Transformers? You mean the robots that change into cars? That is so two decades ago. Listen, wake me up when they make a robot that can turn into a tank, looks vaguely bug-like, and let's see... is dressed like a samurai. Then I might take an interest, but not before, no sir." I've never known how to respond to that, even though it happens two or three times a day--until now! Now I can simply direct them to Hellscream333's glamour shot of Decepticon Bludgeon. By the way, folks, if you think that the reason we've been slowing down on the Photo of the Day write-ups is that we're running low on ideas, you're absolutely right. Oh sure, we enjoy writing them, but we'd enjoy it even more if you would write them. Your photo doesn't have to be taken from our archives--you can share whatever you think is interesting, as long as it's a photo you took yourself. If you want to submit reference-quality photos like the ones Hellscream333 is famous for and simply give yourself a little exposure (so to speak) on the front page, that's swell, too. We'll love you for it, but won't embarrass you in public by wanting to hold hands, or anything.

Go Up