The LEGO Thread

Started by SoS, July 07, 2011, 09:15:12 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SoS

August 02, 2012, 08:09:35 PM Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:08:25 PM by SoS
The scepter was made using this LEGO Pharaoh's staff

I just modified it. I also forgot to mention, The Riddler is by no means "complete". I'm planning to add his trademark question mark to the cane/scepter. Plus I need need to get a green coat to have a variation.

--SoS

SoS

Well this is it, I think I'm finally done tinkering with Ash. Now to work on her ME3 version.

--SoS

SoS

LOIS AND CLARK
"Put it in gear Smallville, we're going to miss all the action."

SoS

August 11, 2012, 12:17:00 PM Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 12:22:15 PM by SoS

Disclaimer: Excuse the crappy picture. Weather was not very co-operative, dark clouds/thunderstorm, when I took the picture.

LAW and ORDER

These guys are characters I created when I was a kid. Created to be villains to my fan character, Wingblade (more on him later). Law (white suit) and Order (black suit) are fraternal twins and Two-Face's top lieutenants.

Law is a unscrupulous lawyer who, ironically, represents Two-Face's evil side. He's an uncaring, sleazy, loud mouth who uses the law to his advantage. Personality, think stereotypical main villain/bandit in cowboy movies.
Favorite weapon: Twin Revolvers

Order is the spy/assassin of the duo. A suave, cool, calm, ladies-man. He is an assassin with a sense of honor. He represents Two-Face's conscious/law-abiding side. Personality, think James Bond.
Favorite weapon: Various twin  pistols.

SoS

LEX LUTHOR

My version of Mr. Clean Lex Luthor.

--SoS

shmax

You're a master, SoS. How many of these little guys do you have at this point?

SoS

You're a master, SoS. How many of these little guys do you have at this point?

I own roughly 1232 officially released minifigs, give or take a few. As for my custom minifigs, probably in the 50's. I'm not quite sure.

--SoS

SoS

August 17, 2012, 09:33:08 PM Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:35:57 PM by SoS

THE BAT & THE CAT

Still working on Catwoman. Need to fix the lens on the goggles.

SoS

ROBIN

Here's my version of Robin (Tim Drake), obviously Arkham City inspired. Staff is collapsible.

--SoS

SoS

BATMAN: ROGUES GALLERY SET #1

The Riddler: Got a new outfit for him (based on his B:TAS look). Still need to finish modding his staff.

The Penguin: I think he's pretty much done. I have an assortment of umbrellas for him. This one is his blade-version.

Black Mask: The underworld boss is ready to torture any enemies that threaten his grasp on Gotham.

SoS

THE SCARECROW
"Courage is self-deceit. The universal truth is fear."

Version 1

Version 2

In this version, his staff is more tech-based, at the bottom is a liquid container that allows the fear gas/liquid travel through the staff to be release from the the blade. Thus allowing Scarecrow to release fear gas as he swings his scythe.

SoS

BATMAN: ROGUES GALLERY SET #2

Deadshot
I found a better torso to use on him; once I swap it out I think I'll be close to finished with him.

Talia al Ghul
Not much really to say about it, other than it's a very simple take/design.

Bane
He's an amalgamation of my favorite Bane designs the original Knightfall representation, The Batman (the scrawny design, not the Red Hulk-thing), and Justice League: Doom (the one sleeve covering). I wanted him to be taller than a regular minifig so I added a modded tile piece to his torso/abdomen. I had also added 1x1 tiles on his legs, but I'm thinking of removing them since they look kind of weird.

Go Up