[RESOLVED]Current Value on Search results

Started by Tripredacus, October 11, 2011, 04:11:45 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tripredacus

October 11, 2011, 04:11:45 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
At this time, the "Current Value" only appears on items that are in your collection, and only when you are browsing your own collection. If I just do a general search (using the search box on the upper left) the results do not show a "Current Value" ... err... value.

Since I not only use Shmax to track my own personal collection, but also for price appraisals, it saves a click into the actual package record just to see the value. However, even then, there is no "Current Value" (which we know is just some calculation) on the package record, but it does show the grid of appraisal values.

So maybe I'm requesting two things... :p

shmax

October 11, 2011, 07:27:58 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
I guess I could bring back the value display--I used to have it up there, years back. Maybe now that I've improved the auction matching, this is a good time to see if I can cram it back in there...

shmax

October 11, 2011, 11:08:05 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
The current value info is back on the browsing pages. Let me know what ya think. Enjoy.

Tripredacus

October 12, 2011, 09:55:05 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
It is small and out of the way. Looks good.

Tripredacus

The current value info is back on the browsing pages. Let me know what ya think. Enjoy.

Somehow this change that was made was rolled back at some point. Any way to get it back?

shmax

Somehow this change that was made was rolled back at some point. Any way to get it back?

Ah, that was one of the casualties of my attempt to clean up the layout. It's still there in spirit--just choose whichever value condition (sealed/opened/loose) you're interested from the sort drop-down, and you'll see the information in the form of sort separators. Good enough?

Tripredacus

Yep that looks good too!

Go Up