Stickerless HFTD toys

Started by 2ndSoundWave, January 31, 2013, 03:25:10 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

2ndSoundWave

I bought a HFTD Tomahawk from Hasbrotoyshop shortly after the game was taken down, and presumably because of that, there is no "code inside!" sticker on the box.  So,

If I make a new listing for this, what should I use as a release date?

2ndSoundWave

engledogg

I would just list it with "2010" as the release date.  Once it can be determined, we can always add it later.  I'm leaning towards October of that year, but I'm not positive.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Tripredacus

The Bot Shot Starscream I bought has a sticker on it that isn't in the product photo here. I think these package stickers were covered once before, when it was questioned whether or not the Cybertron toys with and without the Space Camp sticker deserved separate records.

Antron007

HFTD Leader class Starscream has w/ and w/o sticker listings.

engledogg

The Bot Shot Starscream I bought has a sticker on it that isn't in the product photo here. I think these package stickers were covered once before, when it was questioned whether or not the Cybertron toys with and without the Space Camp sticker deserved separate records.

This Starscream you're talking about...is it the one with the "Battle Online!  Code Inside, Get 100K points!" sticker on the front of the bubble? 

If so, one could make a case that these should be included in the database as these older Bot Shots with this sticker on them do (technically) have different contents (code) than the initial wave.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Tripredacus

This Starscream you're talking about...is it the one with the "Battle Online!  Code Inside, Get 100K points!" sticker on the front of the bubble? 

If so, one could make a case that these should be included in the database as these older Bot Shots with this sticker on them do (technically) have different contents (code) than the initial wave.

MIKE
engledogg

I'll have to check. I don't think I took a picture of it.

Go Up