Hey Tripredacus!

Started by Antron007, February 19, 2013, 11:15:21 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

February 19, 2013, 11:15:21 PM Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:17:19 PM by Antron007
Is this you?

Tripredacus

February 20, 2013, 06:59:14 AM Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:08:17 AM by Tripredacus
Hmmm that can't be it then... that join date is too soon.  :'(
Thanks for the help.  ;)

shmax

Thanks for the help.  ;)

Can't be what? Whatchu guys doin'? 'Splain to Max.

Tripredacus

Thanks for the help.  ;)

I asked Antron to get a screenshot of that user profile on Seibertron because I thought it was mine. He didn't know how to attach an image in the PM so he made this thread.

I knew that user account existed, but you have to be logged in there to view profiles. I had a similar thing with TFW2005 where the account did in fact end up being mine, but created so long ago that I did not have the original registered email address anymore.

Antron007

I searched for that AIM name too and got zip. Sorry Trip.

shmax

Thanks for the help.  ;)

I asked Antron to get a screenshot of that user profile on Seibertron because I thought it was mine. He didn't know how to attach an image in the PM so he made this thread.

I knew that user account existed, but you have to be logged in there to view profiles. I had a similar thing with TFW2005 where the account did in fact end up being mine, but created so long ago that I did not have the original registered email address anymore.

Okay. I just wanted to make sure you guys weren't having fun without  me.

Antron007

Aww, you know we wouldn't do that. ;-)

Tripredacus

Yeah so unlike the Tripredacus on PSN (which had similar circumstances as TFW) the Tripredacus on Seibertron seems to be someone else. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to use my name online lol.

Tripredacus

I found another of my imposters on Reddit. Maybe its the same guy from Seibertron? So far this isn't as bad as the rapper who stole my old username.

Antron007

I have to ask, what was your old name?

Tripredacus

I have to ask, what was your old name?

Bludgeon[atr]

Go Up