4WD Type Minispy added to Windcharger

Started by Tripredacus, July 18, 2014, 06:36:52 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tripredacus

Now I thought we weren't putting Minispies in yet (or at least not like this)
http://www.shmax.com/product_details/1010/windcharger

I noticed because the 4WD Type Minispy is in my collection, but I don't own it. Shmax has said before that if a part is added after you add an item to your collection, that part is automatically added to your collection as well. However I do have a Minispy allocated for that entry (in my comments I have blue FX-7 Decepticon) to note I have a minispy (they came together, can't confirm they were originally sold together because I didn't get a cardback)

engledogg

July 18, 2014, 01:43:03 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:44:41 PM by engledogg
That Mini-Spy has been there forever, so it wasn't entered recently...actually, it went into the database even before the Windcharger he was packaged with (part 1813 vs. part 1816). 

Of course, this was done before we had a clue as to how to handle these.

Now, years later, I'm still not sure how we're going to handle these. :)

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Mini-spy support is still on my list, I swear! Doing them (and other difficult scenarios, such as blind-packs) justice will probably require an entirely new approach to how we do things, but we've been throwing ideas around for years. Will probably get to it after the Mold Project.

That Mini-Spy has been there forever, so it wasn't entered recently...actually, it went into the database even before the Windcharger he was packaged with (part 1813 vs. part 1816). 

Of course, this was done before we had a clue as to how to handle these.

Now, years later, I'm still not sure how we're going to handle these. :)

MIKE
engledogg

Go Up