Additional/Missing data for entries

Started by Omnus, December 12, 2008, 09:31:39 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Omnus

December 12, 2008, 09:31:39 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
I found a few entries without the assortment number and have those.  With two of the entries, I've also included the back-of-the-box-bio as Item Description info.  These are normally in the Item Descriptions as they appear on HTS.com.  I'm not sure what the decision would be as far as including these since there is no such description, but I've included them in case it is decided to put them in the Item Description field.

North America > Animated > Voyager
Skywarp
Product Code/Assortment #:  83719/83463

North America > Universe(2008) > Exclusive
Special Teams Leaders
Product Code/Assortment #:  83840/83793
Item Description: The war between the AUTOBOTS and the DECEPTICONS reaches its most furious point with the creation of the Special Teams.  These highly specialized combat squads bring together a variety of talents into powerful and effective fighting teams, each led by a powerful leader.  Each Special Team commander is a mighty warrior and brilliant leader, tested in the fires of the ancient war, and proven by countless victories.

Standoff Beneath the Streets
Product Code/Assortment #:  83842/83794
Item Description: Crashed to the ground and tangled in a mess of thick, steel cables, SPRINGER struggles to reach his weapon before the DECEPTICONS find him.  Unfortunately for him, though, RATBAT saw just where he crashed.  Suddenly, the ground shakes violently, freeing SPRINGER and knocking RATBAT to the ground.  When they both regain their feet, the odds are suddenly even.  The two robots have a tense standoff, even as a larger battle rages around them.

One other thing comes to mind as far as data points.  Should the series (G1, G2, Beast Wars, War Within, etc.) be tagged onto the Universe(2008) entries somewhere in the database? I ask this because the Standoff Beneath the Streets set is labeled as "War Within series" but if you search for War Within, this item will not come up.  The same results would happen for the upcoming Universe(2008) releases of Cheetor, Dinobot, and Inferno.

shmax

December 13, 2008, 03:13:46 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Thanks for the information, Omnus, I've updated the records accordingly. In the somewhat near future I have plans to implement a "user modifications" system so that you'll be able to enter this stuff directly yourself.

As for the "War Within" thing, do you think it would help people find this toy? In other words, do you see them as typing in "war within" and expecting this toy to come up?

In the meantime, I hope we'll be seeing more photos from you--your work so far has been very impressive. Keep 'em coming!

Max

Quote from: "Omnus"
I found a few entries without the assortment number and have those.  With two of the entries, I've also included the back-of-the-box-bio as Item Description info.  These are normally in the Item Descriptions as they appear on HTS.com.  I'm not sure what the decision would be as far as including these since there is no such description, but I've included them in case it is decided to put them in the Item Description field.

North America > Animated > Voyager
Skywarp
Product Code/Assortment #:  83719/83463

Special Teams Leaders
Product Code/Assortment #:  83840/83793
Item Description: The war between the AUTOBOTS and the DECEPTICONS reaches its most furious point with the creation of the Special Teams.  These highly specialized combat squads bring together a variety of talents into powerful and effective fighting teams, each led by a powerful leader.  Each Special Team commander is a mighty warrior and brilliant leader, tested in the fires of the ancient war, and proven by countless victories.

Standoff Beneath the Streets
Product Code/Assortment #:  83842/83794
Item Description: Crashed to the ground and tangled in a mess of thick, steel cables, SPRINGER struggles to reach his weapon before the DECEPTICONS find him.  Unfortunately for him, though, RATBAT saw just where he crashed.  Suddenly, the ground shakes violently, freeing SPRINGER and knocking RATBAT to the ground.  When they both regain their feet, the odds are suddenly even.  The two robots have a tense standoff, even as a larger battle rages around them.

One other thing comes to mind as far as data points.  Should the series (G1, G2, Beast Wars, War Within, etc.) be tagged onto the Universe(2008) entries somewhere in the database? I ask this because the Standoff Beneath the Streets set is labeled as "War Within series" but if you search for War Within, this item will not come up.  The same results would happen for the upcoming Universe(2008) releases of Cheetor, Dinobot, and Inferno.

Go Up