KidTDragon's eBay Auctions Thread

Started by KidTDragon, November 11, 2020, 02:02:35 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

KidTDragon

November 11, 2020, 02:02:35 AM Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 06:52:58 AM by engledogg
Thanks to a combination of running out of space and running out of money, I need to prune the ol' toy collection a bit. This means I'll be doing some semi-regular selling on eBay for the foreseeable future. It's mostly Transformers and He-Man, but there'll be other toys and even non-toys posted. Click here to see what's on the auction block at any given time. I do my best to keep shipping costs low (including combined shipping) and I always refund shipping overages.

<br />

engledogg

November 11, 2020, 06:53:13 AM Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 01:41:54 PM by engledogg
KTD: I fixed your link - for some reason, external links get messed up when they're posted in the forums.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

KidTDragon

Thanks, 'dogg!
<br />

KidTDragon

I have a bunch of new items listed. All of my MotU Mega Construx are up for grabs, as well as some random Transformers and comic books. Click the link in the first post to see them.
<br />

KidTDragon

Do you like TF movie toys? Cuz I don't! I just put up a whole bunch of Bayverse toys on eBay. Click that link in the first post to see 'em!
<br />

KidTDragon

More movie toys have gone up! Robot Heroes, to be precise. Click that link in the first post to see 'em!
<br />

KidTDragon

Henkei! Henkei! toys are up on eBay right now!
<br />

KidTDragon

Lots more Transformers up for auction, this time a bunch of stuff from Classics/Universe/Generations/Reveal the Shield/Thrilling 30/whatever you like to call their neo-Generation One line!
<br />

KidTDragon

A whole bunch of new items went up last night, just in time for the post-Thanksgiving buying frenzy!
<br />

Go Up