Modify Saurus Ryu-Oh 6 in 1 Boxset

Started by triKlops, December 14, 2021, 06:53:42 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

triKlops

Hello folks,
Looking to add the 6 single release Ryu-oh figures to this 6 pack set listing but can't seem to quite get a handle on how to get that done.
I believe it also has an exclusive sword for the set; i have had the box in hand for a few days and still have not had time to crack it open yet.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

engledogg

So, you want the contents of the existing single releases added to the existing box set listing?

Also, just to confirm, the single pack contents are identical to those found in the box set, right?

If so, I can do a quick copy of each single pack to the box set and then we can create a new part record for the exclusive sword.

MIKE
engledogg 
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

triKlops

MIKE
engledogg

So, you want the contents of the existing single releases added to the existing box set listing?    
Yes

Also, just to confirm, the single pack contents are identical to those found in the box set, right?  
Yes, to the best of my knowledge.

If so, I can do a quick copy of each single pack to the box set and then we can create a new part record for the exclusive sword.  
That would be great. Seems my set might be missing the sword but yes,
please.

engledogg

Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

triKlops

Perfect, Engle; thank you.
As soon as i can articulate the difference with the axes, i will get that added on too and this listing should be solid.
Thanks again!

Go Up