Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundwave (10/1/2022)

Started by KidTDragon, October 01, 2022, 12:08:49 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

KidTDragon

Tired of being called a nerd because of his expertise in communications, Soundwave decided to hit the gym to get swole. And boy, did he! Just check out those guns! No, I mean his arms, not his concussion blas-... oh, forget it. (Pumped-up photo courtesy of shrike.)
<br />

triKlops

This was, and still is, such a great figure and interpretation of SW. The TFA van mode nod is great as well. Soundblaster was a great repaint companion too. The lack of cases for the data disks with the voyagers is the only let down for me.

KidTDragon

October 02, 2022, 12:39:53 PM Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 12:41:31 PM by KidTDragon
I was hoping the Blaster retool of this mold would be repainted into Twincast and packed with a yellow repaint of the Rewind/Eject mold named "Scrounge", but I guess that was never meant to be.
<br />

triKlops

I was hoping the Blaster retool of this mold would be repainted into Twincast and packed with a yellow repaint of the Rewind/Eject mold named "Scrounge", but I guess that was never meant to be.
That is a great idea and a hell of a hail Mary wish. Would have pretty sick if that had happened though.

Go Up