Photo of the Day: July 16th, 2009

Started by shmax, July 16, 2009, 01:48:05 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

July 16, 2009, 01:48:05 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
[wrap=left:1siuqpel][/wrap:1siuqpel]Today, Wallas, administrator of http://transformery.pl/news.php, provided us with a beautiful photo of Deep Desert Brawl. I know what you're thinking: "What do they mean by 'Deep Desert'? Don't I already have this toy? Is a slight name change and a slight paint scheme change enough to justify my buying this toy again?". Well, I don't know the answer to any of those questions, but that's certainly never stopped me before, so here goes: as I understand it from the bio on the packaging, this 'Deep Desert' color scheme is meant to depict Brawl in his attempt to hide from the Autobots in the desert, with the idea being that in these new colors he'll be able to smoothly blend in with all the other 30-ton giant transforming robots in the desert. So no, you don't already have this toy. You may be thinking of the similarly named "Decepticon Brawl" figure from the 2007 movie line, but it's loads different! That toy is grey and greenish-grey, whereas this toy is grey and tan! Plus, one's a robot, and the other one's a tank!

Go Up