Photo of the Day: September 12th, 2009

Started by shmax, September 12, 2009, 12:36:16 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

September 12, 2009, 12:36:16 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Meewash continues his crafty game of 1052-card pickup with this shot of Energon Storm Jet's tech spec bio card. Look closely at it. At first glance, it seems fine. Also at second glance. But if you're like me, after the 19th glance you'll notice that this card isn't quite like the other Energon cards you may be familiar with. For one thing, it's packed with more languages than a New York taxi depot. It's no wonder there's no bio on the card--to make room for the Euroglyphics of 6 different languages it'd have to be the size of a lunch tray. I really had to scramble to accomodate this photo, as it turns out that we didn't have records for European Energon (or "Eurogon") toys in the database. I've done my best to add the records that Meewash needs, but when I went to research release dates and retail prices for these toys, I had no idea where to start. So I want to now appeal directly to any European readers we may have: help! Do you know which toys were released in your country, for how much, and roughly when? If so, we want to hear from you. You can reply to this thread with any information you have, modify existing records (such as the ones in our new European Energon branch), or even make shiny brand new records (use the "Add it Yourself!" button when browsing). Thanks much, guys!

mattyc1007

September 13, 2009, 06:38:03 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
To help ya here, with your card prob Ive just gone through my filafax with all the documents of most of my TFs, and the other cards from energon with 6 different languages that I own are;

Tow-Line, DownShift, Demolisher, Ironhide and SteamHammer

Thats out of  10 cards, and I dont know if ther combiner limbs came with any cards. :?

If you want photos just ask.

Just making sure your instructions come in GB, F, E, P, I, NL, S, DK, N, FIN, GR, PL, H, TR, CZ and SK, and possibly every other language on the planet?

Our Comics come in various languages, dont know if yours do.

Oh Hang on, My RID Side Burn has a language as my RID X-Brawn has on their backing cards.

X-Brawn Strength, Force, Fuerza.

Side Burn Strength, Force, Kracht, Kraft

I'll check ultra mangus and prime after.
<a href="http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=659" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=659</a>

Go Up