FoC Bruticus

Started by Commandoclone87, September 15, 2012, 12:02:19 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Commandoclone87

Has anyone here in Canada seen the Bruticus wave at general retail yet? The local comic book store had managed to score three cases and I'm wondering if that means it's going to be released soon.

tusko

I'm in central Ontario and to the best of my knowledge its not released yet.
I think the TF flood gates are about the burst here.... with GDO, WfC and Prime finally being release soon.  Patience!

Commandoclone87

Thx. Was just curious as I've already managed to score mine at the previously mentioned comic book shop, but it would be a sign that things have begun moving again so that hopefully, I can start avoiding the comic book store markup.

Antron007

I live in NW ohio and still have not seen any foc's besides the first 3 prime,jazz, and shockwave. and I go tf hunting a few times a week. Including a tru i work 2 - 3 blocks from. I ordered the BBTS set on Thursday.

Commandoclone87

Fredericton stores are usually late to the party. We finally just got our Wave 2 Cyberverse and are still waiting on the Ratchet wave for Prime deluxes. Dreadwing's also a no show and with the flood of Primes, Megatrons Bulkheads and Starscreams; Thundertron and Magnus are not going to be showing up soon. We never even saw the FE Vehicons when they were originally released.

tusko

The Walmart here in Central Ontario now has the FOC Bruticus components at retail.  FYI.

cardensb

I just found these in the USA, not sure where they should list in the database, I added them under "Canada"'s heading.
Found Decepticon Brawl, Onslaught, Vortex, Swindle and Blast Off - Fall of Cybertron series in Kansas City, MO Toy's R Us.  The packaging says Hasbro Canada.  I would have passed but the card art is eye catching and all five were on pegs to complete Bruticus.

engledogg

Every U.S. (English-only) Transformer's packaging mentions something about Canada (HASBRO CANADA, LONGUEUIL, QC, CANADA J4G 1G2), Australia (Distributed in Australia by Hasbro Australia, Ltd. and so on), and New Zealand.  If the packaging is English-only, it's the U.S. version.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Go Up