Kreo Micro-Changers???

Started by Antron007, December 26, 2012, 08:09:28 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

So i'm interested in getting some of these little bots as soon as I see them. But, I have some questions...

I know the preview series is out and from what I've found, and I'm saying this so someone can correct me, that there are  only 6 in the series. Is that right?

I've gathered that the last number on the package is supposed to signify which one is which so they really aren't blind packs then are they?

What about the first set of numbers? Do we anticipate that last number turning into 2 or even 3 numbers down the line? Or will there eventually be enough of them that they will in fact turn into blind packages because of that?

I also see from the pics and info available on this site that the numbers are not 0-5 or even 1-6 but kinda spaced apart. Anyone know why this is?

Any info that anyone can offer is much appreciated. Thanks.

engledogg

December 26, 2012, 08:40:00 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:42:51 PM by engledogg

So i'm interested in getting some of these little bots as soon as I see them. But, I have some questions...

I know the preview series is out and from what I've found, and I'm saying this so someone can correct me, that there are  only 6 in the series. Is that right?

Yep, just six in the preview series.

I've gathered that the last number on the package is supposed to signify which one is which so they really aren't blind packs then are they?

They're blind packs (since you can't see the inner contents), but not in the strictest sense as the numbers give them away.

What about the first set of numbers? Do we anticipate that last number turning into 2 or even 3 numbers down the line? Or will there eventually be enough of them that they will in fact turn into blind packages because of that?

See the Series 1 information below.

I also see from the pics and info available on this site that the numbers are not 0-5 or even 1-6 but kinda spaced apart. Anyone know why this is?

Concerning the preview series, the number that you have to pay attention to is the last digit as it is the actual number that identifies the figure. The five-digit code in front of the last digit can vary.

For example, look at Waspinator, whose product id/item # is A1012:

http://shmax.com/product_details/11335/waspinator

The last digit is 2.  Scorponok (http://shmax.com/product_details/11340/scorponok), who is A1011, has a last digit of 1...so, they match up, at least in terms of the last digit.

As far as the newest series goes (courtesy of TFW2005):
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/kre-o-42/kre-o-microchangers-wave-1-identification-guide-176373/
On the back of each blind-bagged Kreon there is a red bar at the top of the packaging (12 to collect in the top-left, "2 in 1" graphic at top-right). Printed in the top right, between the peg-hole and "2 in 1" graphic is a number. That number matches up to the Kreon in the bag - check out the list below to see which one is which:

22981 40 - Singe (Turbomaster Scorch)
22981 41 - Inferno
22981 42 - Autobot Springer
22981 43 - Warpath
22981 44 - Quickslinger (Slingshot)
22981 45 - Rampage
22981 46 - Insecticon
22981 47 - Blast Off
22981 48 - Decepticon Hook
22981 49 - Dirge
22981 50 - Airachnid
22981 51 - Decepticon Bludgeon

Like the first assortment, it is the last two numbers that are the important part. By using this, you can identify all the Kreons in the assortment and add them all to your collection without acquiring too many doubles.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Antron007

Thanks, That's pretty much what I figured. I just wanted to check my info before I start wasting 3 buck every chance I get.

Go Up