FOC Blaster Package Art

Started by Antron007, February 12, 2013, 04:44:20 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

February 12, 2013, 04:44:20 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:47:19 PM by Antron007
Has anyone noticed this?

Tripredacus

engledogg

February 13, 2013, 08:24:35 AM Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 08:42:15 AM by engledogg
Little known fact - Blaster provided his own picture.  While mindlessly scanning the universe for interesting signals one day, he inadvertently picked up a frequency from an Earth radio station that was having an all-day Justin Bieber marathon. 

Blaster, being a logical machine, listened at first to determine why such a horrific sound would warrant a 24-hour loop.  However, by hour 19, he no longer cared and became possessed by the "music". 

Unknowingly, with the music, his processors were also infected with the idiotic decision-making ability of every teenage girl on planet Earth. 

He immediately ran to the fluid-recycling facility (the bathroom) adjacent to his sleeping quarters and used his Cybertronian equivalent of a cell-phone to take an unflattering self-shot, along with his pet cat, in the bathroom's mirror (hence the opposite-side chest configuration).  With the dubious decision-making ability still coursing through his circuitry, he then posted the photo on "Give Me Your Face"book, along with a two-page rant about how unicorns should be real.

Hasbro downloaded the image and slapped it on the box.  No doubt, he'll regret it in a few cycles (once the infection has worn off and he regains full use of his mind), but at the time, he thought he looked "totally hot".

Shortened "reality" version - someone in the box art department effed up.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Antron007

Lol. Sound like our buddy Blaster needs a shot of XM Liquid Metal. Nothing cures Beiber-fever like some good old fashioned Slayer.

Tripredacus

Well its obvious Blaster took his picture in the mirror like those people on Myspace.  :)

shmax

Well its obvious Blaster took his picture in the mirror like those people on Myspace.  :)

Ohhh, left/right difference, I see--I thought he was calling our attention to the bright red circle on the packaging. You have to be careful where you set your Kool-Aid...

Go Up