Beast Saga?

Started by flywheels, March 14, 2013, 02:00:46 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

flywheels

Since the database is slowly expanding to other things outside of Transformers (Rock Lords, G.I. Joe KRE-O) what are the odds Takara Tomy's new Beast Saga, spiritual follow up to Beastformers / Battle Beasts, can be added?

I know a lot of TF collectors that are collecting them so it seems to be a good fit for Shmax.  Just wondering.

shmax

Since the database is slowly expanding to other things outside of Transformers (Rock Lords, G.I. Joe KRE-O) what are the odds Takara Tomy's new Beast Saga, spiritual follow up to Beastformers / Battle Beasts, can be added?

I know a lot of TF collectors that are collecting them so it seems to be a good fit for Shmax.  Just wondering.

It begins! For now we're not totally opening the flood gates as there's a lot of development work that still needs to be done in order to properly support the painless addition of arbitrary toylines (such as domain-specific tagging, removal of country nodes from the category tree in favor of filter-driven browsing, etc), but once that stuff is out of the way the sky's the limit. It's all in development now, so hopefully you won't have too long to wait.

Go Up