Takara Capsule Kreons

Started by ScottyP, April 11, 2015, 07:37:31 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ScottyP

Hello, I don't see a category within Kre-o Transformers (or Transformers Kre-o ;) ) to put the 12 Takara Capsule Kreon listings.  I'd like to request this category be created within the Toyline Tree.  Shmax said I should do this here, so uh, yay, here I am!

If you're feeling super productive, here's the 12 Kreons they made that will go in this category (or that I'll put there once it's created):

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Jazz
Red Alert
Ratchet
Mirage
Megatron
Soundwave
Shockwave
Starscream
Thundercracker
Skywarp

Optimus, Megatron, Starscream, and Bumblebee are for sure different from any US releases, though they mostly look like the custom Kreon releases of them minus all the extra parts.  Haven't checked on the others to be sure but I think there are some minor deco things going on with others, such as added insignias on shoulders, things like that.  I'll have a small amount of extras (not a whole set, I split up a case of 50 with some friends) that I'll be listing in the trading post later if anyone's interested in some of them. 

engledogg

Done...actually, it's two categories since we're cross-listing stuff like this.

http://www.shmax.com/products?q_filters_toyline=5036

and

http://www.shmax.com/products?q_filters_toyline=5036

MIKE
engledogg

Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Nice, guys, but please don't forget to add the part records!

ScottyP

Still need to open mine from their baggies but when I do I'll try to remember this.  Will have to look at old records to figure out what I'm doing, so hopefully I don't muck it up too badly :)

shmax

Still need to open mine from their baggies but when I do I'll try to remember this.  Will have to look at old records to figure out what I'm doing, so hopefully I don't muck it up too badly :)

Still waiting for them part records, Scotty...

Go Up