Collection complete!

Started by tusko, June 27, 2022, 11:53:18 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

tusko

Anyone else nearing completion with their Transformers collection?
I always wanted a good G1 representation of most figures and I think I'm pretty much there.  Sludge, Snarl and Swoop are the only figures that are really outstanding.  I missed Sunstreaker and the G1 Netflix Soundwave but overall pretty I'm good. 

I don't think I'll stop picking up a good bot every now and then, but I don't feel I am missing anything anymore.   Anyone else out there feel the same?

triKlops

I feel like i am in a good spot but nowhere near where i want to be. But as the collection grows, it also allows me to thin out and exclude things as i set parameters. (Un)fortunately there is a lot of new, good things to grab and a lot of back log to fill in.

tusko

Interesting.  I've never been good at thinning out my collection.  It's something I should look into. 
While the 'new stuff' looks nice, I either already have a version of the character/toy/transformation or it's pretty niche. The diaclone repaints, now the gobot repaints, shatter glass.... while all cool, and I pick up the ones I like.... but it's not 'necessary'.  I agree I have a feel of being in a good spot with my collection. 
Thanks for the comment.

Go Up