September Photo Contest Grand Prize is: Soundwave!

Started by shmax, August 19, 2009, 06:17:07 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

August 19, 2009, 06:17:07 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Hey guys, I couldn't stand the way you were all looking at me with those big puppy-dog eyes, so I've decided to bring back the "Grand Prize" idea for the September photo contest. If you'll recall, for the last contest I was ponying up a Masterpiece Grimlock, but unfortunately we didn't quite make the goal of 5000 photos. For this contest, our usual high volume shutterbug, Engledogg, is feeling a little bit under the weather (does anyone ever feel over the weather?) and is unsure if he's going to be able to contribute his usual thousands of photos, so rather than bring back The Grims, I've decided to add a more modest prize to the pile and dial the photo goal back to 3000 photos. The prize? The San Diego Comic Con exclusive Soundwave reissue. Yep, if you didn't make the trip to San Diego and brave the lines you don't have one of these guys. True, he's popped up on HasbroToyShop.com a few times, but unless you've been refreshing the page every 7 seconds and have ninja-like reflexes chances are good you still don't have him (I'd like to recognize the ninja who made this prize possible, Shmax.com moderator Engledogg).

Now, just to be totally clear, here's how this works: as the contest begins, Soundwave is not among the prizes. Once the 3000th photo is submitted and approved during the contest, he will automatically activate and appear in the prize list. And that's it. Note that just because  he's the "Grand Prize" doesn't necessarily mean he will go to the highest photo submitter--the top submitter may decide he wants to choose other prizes--he merely gets added to the list and follows the same distribution rules as the other prizes. Got it? Groovy!

Go Up