Help with DB!

Started by BOSSC351, January 01, 2008, 01:19:23 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

BOSSC351

January 01, 2008, 01:19:23 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by BOSSC351
Well, I hear I am over 200 submissions now so I ask for ALL to assist with DATES, ORIGINAL PRICES, ERRORS, CLASSIFICATION NAMES and BRANCHES, UPC codes ,ITEM DESCRIPTIONS, and MOTTO.  

This is not as easy and fast as it looks.  Also, if you have or locate websites that can be used for references, please post them.
By Your Command Lord Megatron!

shmax

January 03, 2008, 11:54:56 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by shmax
What he said! Yep, 'ol Bossman has risen to the top of the heap when it comes to submitting package and figure entries. You guys aren't going to let him do all the smarty-caking, are ya? He's right about all the stuff we need, but I'm afraid that due to my working a mere 14 hours a day on this site instead of the 27 it needs, I still haven't gotten around to providing update permissions to users. So, at this point, there are two ways you can help:

1. Add new figure and package records to the database using the "Add Package" and "Add Figure" links.
2. Post any information you think may be helpful in this forum.

- shmax

Quote from: "BOSSC351"
Well, I hear I am over 200 submissions now so I ask for ALL to assist with DATES, ORIGINAL PRICES, ERRORS, CLASSIFICATION NAMES and BRANCHES, UPC codes ,ITEM DESCRIPTIONS, and MOTTO.  

This is not as easy and fast as it looks.  Also, if you have or locate websites that can be used for references, please post them.
[/i]

Go Up