The LEGO Thread

Started by SoS, July 07, 2011, 09:15:12 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

Next question. :P

Are you a wizard?

That site is pretty cool, and strangely familiar in its concept and scope. Are we (by which I mean you) gonna go full Lego after the expansion?

SoS

Are you a wizard?

No, I'm Batman.

That site is pretty cool, and strangely familiar in its concept and scope. Are we (by which I mean you) gonna go full Lego after the expansion?

If by going full LEGO you mean, if I'm planning to start adding them: heck yeah, I've only been talking about that...since the expansion talks started over a year ago. :)

--SoS

SoS

July 18, 2012, 08:38:22 AM Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:41:24 PM by SoS
CATWOMAN

This Catwoman was not an officially released by LEGO. Head and torso are machine printed. Not made by me, I just bought it. :)

To the left is a Custom Printed Catwoman I bought vs. the official LEGO version to the right (hairpiece is not included, added that myself)

Please excuse the poor picture, but I don't have any fancy lighting. My only light source is the sun shinning through my window and my bristol board as the background.

--SoS

SoS

I ended up not wanting to use the mask the custom came with so I went to work and modded my own Adam Hughes / Arkham City flavored mask. I couldn't find the black goggles, but after I find them I'm going to tweak them a bit so they have red lenses.

--SoS

SoS

July 18, 2012, 06:35:00 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 06:41:09 PM by SoS

DARTH REVAN

I think I'm almost finished with Revan, just need to add some vambraces/gauntlets and I think I'll be done. Again, please excuse the crappy lighting. Not enough sunlight was shining through the window. Thunderstorm was nearing.

--SoS

SoS

SoS

Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams

Here's Ash with her ME1 armor. Still debating if I want to keep that hair or not. I was debating possibly using this one, but it would not be "accurate" because of the hair color. If I go the modding route, I may just use this one and sand down/remove the forelock.

--SoS

SoS

shmax

--SoS

Awesome.  By the way, what did you think of the new Lego Batman game?

SoS

Awesome.  By the way, what did you think of the new Lego Batman game?

Game was great. Though I miss the ability of changing to the specialty suits on the fly when playing on free roam/free play. That's a feature they shouldn't have taken away. Other than that, I loved the heck out of the game.

--SoS

SoS

GARRUS VAKARIAN

He's a work in progress obviously, but just wanted to give a preview at what he'll look like. Armor is from a modded Atlantis diver helmet/gear. I may try my hand at sculpting the Turian headpiece. Not sure yet. Excuse the crappyness of the picture. Not much sun shinning through the window today.

--SoS

SoS

SoS

SoS

shmax

Nice! Your skills as a geek are complete. How did you make the little scepter?

Go Up